2015 is a huge milestone for Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise for several reasons.
Season ten of the original franchise that started it all, Real Housewives of Orange County started a few weeks back, last week was Real Housewives of New York’s 100th episode and Real Housewives of Atlanta will be celebrating their 100th episode also with a special this Sunday at 8pm on Bravo.
To celebrate these milestones and for the countless hours of entertainment these ladies have brought us over the past ten years each day this week Reality Box will choose a Real Housewives location and will count down our favourite quotes, one liners and moments from that location.
Today, we bring you our top ten favourite one liners, quotes and/or moments from the OG’s of the Real Housewives franchise, the Real Housewives of Orange County.
10) Gretchen Rossi – You provided the fans with drama but sorry I don’t see your singing career taking off like Pink or Christina Aguilera. Maybe you should stick with your handbags?!
9) Tamra Judge – Tamra is the resident RHOC s*** stirrer and whether you like her or not, she has some of the best one liners of all the Housewives. This was the nickname given to the one season housewife from last season, Lizzie Rovsek who is originally from Kentucky.
8) In a dramatic trip to Costa Rica, Vicki Gunvalson pondered some deep thoughts. It still makes this fan chuckle every time Bravo shows this episode.
7) Heather DuBrow was at her wits end at the season 8 reunion with Lydia McLaughlin when she said the infamous quote about popping a vein.
6) Vicki “fake” sleeping during boring moments is one of our favourites because it irritates the other people in her company but you can’t help but laugh.
5) Shannon Beador yelling “you will all see the truth” at Lizzie’s dinner party was a highlight of last season. Shannon joining the cast last season brought such a breath of fresh air to what some considered a stale franchise.
4) Vicki had a little too much alcohol in and peed a little on Tamra’s bed. We’ve all been there before, “white-girl wasted,” but Vicki owns it.
3) Sarah Winchester was never a housewife but her eating a bow off Heather Dubrow’s cake put her on our list. When Sarah got called out for eating the bow she said, “Is this the world we live in … over a bow.” This led Heather to offer Sarah an oreo.
2) Vicki’s Woo-HOO!
1) Tamra Judge’s “Is your ass jealous of the sh** that comes out of your mouth” is probably one of the most iconic Real Housewives one liners to date.
Stick with Reality Box for more countdown’s as we celebrate the Real Housewives series’!