All week Reality Box has been celebrating Real Housewives appreciation week by choosing a different location each day and counting down our favourites moments.
This week we have covered our favourites from The Real Housewives of Orange County, The Real Housewives of New York, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and yesterday The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Today, as we celebrate Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta’s 100th episode we want to take a walk down memory lane with our top 20 favourite moments, one liners and quotes from the ATL.
20) Kenya judging at The Bailey Agency did not make Cynthia happy with her coochie crack comments.
19) Porsha telling Kenya she was a slut for the 90’s was pretty hilarious.
18) Nene’s pajama party didn’t go too well.
17) Phaedra’s due date became quite the controversy. Did she do a little hanky panty before her wedding night?
16) Kim Zolciak leaving the show … Bye Wig!
15) Does Kenya really think she looks like Beyoncé? I don’t see it.
14) Friendship contract between Nene and Cynthia. May it RIP.
13) She By Sheree!
12) Kim’s music career and her praying to God her wig stays on at Gay Pride.
11) Porsha thought the Underground Railroad was an actual railroad … sigh … All aboard!
10) Phaedra obviously did not like Kenya but she referenced the Bible to her, I’m sure in love.
9) When Nene and Sheree tried to pull Kim’s wig.
8) Phaedra’s read to Kenya about her going to a sperm bank. Pizza anyone?
7) There are only 265 days in a year for Porsha.
6) I am a very rich bitch! #trumpchecks
5) Bloop! One of the most used words made up by a Real Housewife that us fans like to use.
4) Who Gon Check Me Boo?
3) Gone with the wind fabulous!
2) Porsha and Kenya’s reunion altercation turns physical.
1) Nene Leakes, you will be missed! Whether you are a fan, never was or outgrew her, she helped make the franchise what it is today and it won’t be the same without her.
There you go! I hope you’ve enjoyed our countdowns all this week as we celebrate our favourite moments from Bravo’s Real Housewives!
Catch the Real Housewives of Atlanta 100th episode special tonight on Bravo at 8pm.