We continue our Real Housewives appreciation week as we prepare for Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta 100th episode special this Sunday. Reality Box will continue to countdown a different location each day until Sunday.
Yesterday, we gave you our top ten moments from The Real Housewives of Orange County. Today we countdown our top moments, quotes and one liners from The Real Housewives of New York.
10) Sonja Morgan’s walk of shame comment. Our resident cougar may be delusional about a lot of things but younger men isn’t one of them. I may have had a victory lap or two in my day as well.
9) Bethenny Frankel’s return this season brought us lots of drama from the start over a brunch in the Hamptons and an alleged email no one received from Ramona Singer.
8) Who can forget Carole Radziwell talking about The Countess and her pirate friend during one of the vacations from Hell.
7) Aviva Drescher may no longer be a housewife but her antics were beyond crazy. Let us not forget it’s about the children who are missing legs.
6) This quote by Luann has become a fan favourite this season. It even turned into Luann’s latest song which you can now purchase on iTunes. So be cool, don’t be all like uncool.
5) When Aviva called Ramona and Sonja whitetrash all hell broke loose. This caused Ramona and Sonja to Google what whitetrash really was. Sorry Aviva it isn’t a moral failure.
4) Piggybacking off number 5, Ramona yelling at Aviva to “Calm Down” and Take A Xanax” made the St. Barth’s vacation enjoyable for fans. I bet Aviva is still waiting on her banner.
3) Sorry Sonja but Diddy was on WWHL and confirmed he never partied on your yacht.
2) When Aviva threw her leg …
1) Needs no explanation … SCARY ISLAND!
Any other moments, quotes or one liners that should be on this list? Feel free to comment or tweet us. We love to hear from you.
Come back tomorrow as we countdown our top moments from another Real Housewives franchise.