Sad news for Coronation Street fans, X Factor winner Shayne Ward has confirmed he won’t be returning to the routes of his career as part of X Factor All Stars.
Winner of the 2005 series Shayne Ward has revealed he won’t take part in the new spin off of the singing show, meaning at least one previous winner won’t take part.
Speaking on Loose Women about whether he’d be a part of the show, Shayne said: “I’m not gonna be a part of that, no, no,”.
“It’s only because I’m contractually signed with Kay Mellor for Band of Gold,” he added. “That’s going to be coming… That’s going to be going into the theatre. We start rehearsing for that in mid-November.”
The X Factor has not yet confirmed their All Star line up, but many previous winners are expected to take part.
While we’re still to find out more about those taking part, Louis Walsh previously teased what we can expect from the show… “I don’t know what [Simon]’s planning for next year but this year I think the celebrity version is going to be brilliant and then the ‘best of’ is like, wow,” he said.
“Simon doesn’t want us to know who is doing the celebrity version and he doesn’t want to know. I’m going on Tuesday and we start on Wednesday. It’s going to be new and fun, it’s going to be Love Island meets everything, it’s going to be bigger and better.”
Loose Women airs weekly at 12.30pm on ITV.