Strictly Come Dancing 2016 has topped the Christmas TV ratings, with 7.3 million viewers tuning into the Christmas special.
The Queens Speech technically had the most views, but was combined views across BBC One ITV1, Sky 1 and Sky News, as well as BBC Radio 4 and Classic FM.
BBC One did very well over Christmas day, with eight shows in the top ten coming from the Beeb.
ITV also scored on the top ten list, in at fourth and ninth place with festive soap stories on Coronation Street and Emmerdale respectively.
- The Queen’s Speech (BBC & ITV) 7.7m
- Strictly Come Dancing (BBC) 7.3m
- Great British Bake Off (BBC) 6.3m
- Mrs Brown’s Boys (BBC) 6.1m
- Coronation Street (ITV) 6.1m
- Call the Midwife (BBC) 6.1m
- EastEnders (BBC) 5.9m
- Doctor Who (BBC) 5.7m
- Emmerdale (ITV) 4.7m
- Frozen (BBC) 4.7m