With January quickly approaching, America’s Got Talent: The Champions is gearing up for its second season in the US. Many have been wondering which acts from Britain’s Got Talent would be taking part and now we have our answer.
On Tuesday, NBC announced the 40 acts that will take part in the second season, including some fan favourites and alum from BGT. So without further ado, here are the BGT acts flying across the pond for America’s Got Talent: The Champions.
- Bars & Melody: Britain’s Got Talent 2014 finalist
- Ben Blaque: Britain’s Got Talent 2016 finalist
- Ben Hart: Britain’s Got Talent 2019 finalist
- Boogie Storm: Britain’s Got Talent 2016 finalist
- Collabro: Britain’s Got Talent 2014 winner
- Connie Talbot: Britain’s Got Talent 2007 finalist
- Marc Spelmann and X: Britain’s Got Talent 2019 runner up
- Paddy and Nicko: Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions 2019 finalist
Terry Crews will return as host but the judging panel will have a slight tweak for its second run. Joining Simon Cowell and Howie Mandel at the judge’s desk is Heidi Klum and BGT’s veteran judge Alesha Dixon.
Check back on Reality Box in the new year for coverage of the show to see how your favourite acts do.
America’s Got Talent: The Champions returns January 6, airing on NBC in the US and streaming on Netflix in the UK.